The Contact Center Representative position supports college-wide enrollment efforts by providing a high volume of recruitment-related call support to prospective students. This position is best suited to someone who prefers a fast-paced, team environment and can establish relationships over the phone.
- Contact and connect prospective students to one of nineteen college admissions offices via warm transfer
- Deliver prepared scripting to potential students and persuade prospective students to move forward in the enrollment process
- Identify and overcome objections faced, while keeping the customer’s best interest a priority.
- Handle inbound inquiries, providing customers with accurate information and direction to ensure a world-class student experience
- Document all call information within Oracle CRM according to standard operating procedures
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships & build rapport over the phone
- Strong multi-tasking & organizational skills
- Goal-oriented & able to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- Internet savvy w/some level of knowledge with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work afternoons, evenings as late as 10 pm, & Saturdays.
- Previous call center & sales experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field