Digital Marketing Strategist
Well established staffing company that has built an on-line platform, is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist. This person is responsible for the successful management of the digital strategy for the company. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of the company and drive growth opportunities.
Specific Prospect Characteristics:
- Provides extensive knowledge of and hands-on experience with as wide an array as possible of digital communication methods.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for email and lead nurturing programs.
- Manage and work within marketing technology platforms (e.g., marketing automation, CRM, analytics) to regularly monitor and measure program effectiveness, and report to executive leadership.
- Balances technical skills with marketing experience and a general enthusiasm for relationship marketing, reputation and communications.
- Integrates and combines best practices from direct marketing, promotional marketing and CRM via a digital lens, and taps into specialists in those disciplines to provide sound strategic planning for highly-effective, fully-integrated online / offline campaigns.
- Ensures a strategic focus throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Provides a perspective on creative, functional, and technical direction of solutions for audience.
- Performs Measurement Strategy/Analytics to provide insightful reporting.
- Understands industry/market best practices and strives to incorporate them seamlessly in day-to-day company processes.
- Finds opportunities to keep the rest of the company current on the latest digital marketing trends.
- Executes and manages paid search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines and multiple geographies to ensure specific company’s goals are met, including keyword generation, ad copy writing and testing, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc.
- Serves as the primary contact and subject-matter expert for paid search with both internal and external contacts, including Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and other designated search engines.
- Utilizes bid management tools to maximize the effectiveness of pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns; negotiates for pay-per-conversion opportunities.
- Manages paid search budgets, keeping campaigns on budget and within performance expectations.
- Researches, collects, analyzes and reports online media campaign performance by target segment to ensure optimal volume growth and maximize revenue generation, and reports on successes and actionable opportunities for paid search campaigns.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors of Arts/Science degree in marketing or technology
- Minimum of 3-5 years of digital/new media or marketing services-related experience
- Excellent communication skills, especially strong presentation skills
- Google Ads Certified, Expert knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Ads & Bing. Knowledge in Wordstream a plus, please note if you have experience with this software. Must be proficient with Google Ads editor.
- Proficient in running social media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hootsuite or social media scheduling software a plus!
- Experience in staffing or recruiting a plus!
- We offer competitive compensation based upon experience