Suburban primary care practice is seeking a medical assistant to provide clinical and administrative support to their busy practice. They see pediatric to geriatric patients. Please see the following job duties:
- Take patient histories, performing vital signs and record information in EMR system, proficiency in Medent is required.
- Prepare patients for procedures.
- Maintain appropriate lab logs
- Clean and maintain examination and treatment rooms daily
- Manage equipment and supply inventory
- Serve as a liaison between physicians and other individuals such as patients
- Copy and mail requests for medical records ensuring Hipaa compliance
- Function as a team member, including being flexible, able to work additional hours when needed and providing backup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- phlebotomy: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)