A local furniture manufacturer in the Buffalo area is looking for a CNC Machinist to join their team. CNC Machinist Candidate will be responsible for programming and operating CNC woodworking machinery. Hours are Monday-Friday from 6am-2:30pm. Pay is commensurate with experience.
- CNC Machinist will program and operate CNC woodworking machinery
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform a variety of tasks
- Understand specifications of the task and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings, etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands to enable the machines to perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw material and parts into machines
- Conduct a test to run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate a large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make necessary adjustments to produce better results
- Inspect and measure finished products to ensure the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure optimum functionality
CNC Machinist must have:
- Proven experience as a CNC Operator
- Experience using precision measuring tools
- Have the ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Mechanical aptitude and great math skills
- Basic understanding of computer programming
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.