We’re the beginning of all types of careers that help improve the lives of our customers and our associates themselves. From seasonal jobs to seasoned vets, we have roles that can support your needs and aspirations. Whether you want a part-time position or a place where you can plant yourself and build your career, we have a team of associates ready to work together. Our teams’ commitment to each other extends to the community as well. We believe in investing in projects, providing hands-on support, and giving millions of dollars annually to our local neighborhoods.
As a Warehouse Part-Time Days associate, instore, you’ll play a key part in connecting customers with the essential items they need to explore and embrace what’s possible for their home. As a Warehouse Part-Time Days associate, instore, you will also:
- Unload, organize, and stock merchandise for customers.
- Help keep the retail store running smoothly, receiving and logging products for inventory.
We are immediately hiring for Warehouse Part-Time Days associates, instore, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.What’s in It for You?Advantages
This Warehouse Part-Time Days associate instore role is the opposite of a desk job. You’ll be active, on your feet, and working in fast-paced environment. Warehouse Part-Time Days associates instore gain:
- The chance to kickstart a new career, develop intimate knowledge of products, and master customer service skills.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- A talented team who will treat you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Who We’re Looking for:Minimum qualifications include:
- Unload trucks.
- Sort products in the backrooms.
- Safely stock products on shelves.
- Ensure aisles are clean, organized, and safe.
- Engage customers and vendors with a friendly smile and positive attitude.
Preferred qualifications include:
- You can read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition and subtraction).
- You’ve worked in restaurant, hospitality, or other warehouse jobs, and are looking for a new career in retail.
- You have 3 months of experience operating a forklift or similar equipment.
- You have 6 months experience working in a warehouse environment performing inventory handling and stocking.