Overview: The warehouse manager will be in charge of scheduling and overseeing a small team of 2-8 employees. The manager will also be in charge of maintaining appropriate stock levels and optimizing the workflow of the warehouse. The manager will also be directly working on printing designs onto garments alongside other employees.
- Scheduling of employees.
- Purchasing blank apparel to maintain adequate stock levels.
- Ensuring that an efficient production schedule is maintained.
- Operate and troubleshoot state-of-the-art computer-controlled printing equipment.
- Multi-task with 2 to 4 machines while maintaining a high attention to detail and quality output.
- Maintain equipment and make sure they are set up properly, working well, and producing a quality product throughout your shift.
- Work as a team with other operators to ensure machines are running efficiently during your shift.
- Able to think critically and solve basic mechanical or software problems with machines that may be malfunctioning.
- Load, position, and adjust unprinted materials in equipment loading and feeding mechanisms and also unload properly to maintain the quality of product before curing.
- Perform a visual inspection of garments to maintain quality assurance and an acceptable defect rate.
- Maintain all auxiliary tools and devices that are provided in the process of operating at your workstation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A few requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with technology (desktop computer)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Performance Management
- Results Driven
- 18 or older
- Competitive Pay
- Free coffee and snacks!
- Personal and Professional Development Opportunities
- A fun and engaging position in a fast-paced environment!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability